If you’re looking for ways to create engaging social media posts easily, then you can’t look past our July Content Ideas.
GoENGE Team has done all the work to get these July Content Ideas ready for you.
TIPS FOR USING OUR JULY CONTENT CALENDAR IDEAS
• Use the ideas to inspire you to create appealing social media content for your customers that breaks away from the humdrum. Your customers are people, and sometimes, using a day like Give Something Away Day can engage you human-to-human communication.
• Remember that this list of content calendar ideas doesn’t include every holiday day out there. We have cherry-picked the ones that we think will appeal to your customers. You may have other unique reasons to celebrate your country or community.
• Check the day before posting. We have double-checked the dates on this list, but some days may fall on the first Monday of the month and so change from year to year. Different countries may celebrate the same holiday on other dates, so it makes sense to check quickly.
WEEK-LONG JULY CONTENT CALENDAR IDEAS
Some celebrations last for more than a day. Here are some week-long celebrations to post about.
• Clean Beaches Week (1-7 July)
• Hellen Keller Deaf-Blind Awareness Week (starts last Sunday in June)
• Eye Safety Awareness Week (until July 2nd)
• Tour De France (1-24 July)
• National Zoo Keeper Week (18-24 July)
MONTH-LONG JULY CONTENT CALENDAR IDEAS
And finally, some month-long holidays in July to inspire you. The following weird holidays are celebrated for an entire month in July. So, you have a whole month to post about them.
• Dry July (Australia)
• Anit-Boredom Month
• Picnic Month
• National Blueberry Month
• Cell Phone Courtesy Month
• Independent Retailer Month
• Plastic Free July
• Ice Cream Month
• World Watercolour Month
• National Hot Dog Month
THAT’S A JULY CONTENT WRAP!
You will be set to create content with our July Content Ideas now.
It’s time to create some stunning July visual posts!
And if you get stuck, let me know, and GoENGE Team will create & schedule a week of content for you for FREE! Send me an email at Joanna@goenge.com.