There is one most important requirement. If you can not check this one, all the other ones are not important at all.
How do I get verified?
In the application process (directly in the app), Instagram requires a few things:
- Your account must represent a real person, registered business, or entity.
- Your account must be the unique presence of the person or business it represents. Notable entities (for example, pets or publications) are also eligible.
- Only one account per person or business may be verified, except for language-specific accounts.
- Your account must be public and have a bio, profile photo, and at least one post.
- Your account must represent a well-known, highly searched-for person, brand, or entity.
If you're not easy to found on Google you're not highly searched-for person, brand, or entity. And you won't be verified.
- Instagram verifies accounts that are featured in multiple news sources. They don't consider paid or promotional content as news sources.
1. Make sure you're logged in to the account you're requesting a verified badge for.
2. Tap Instagram-user-profile or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
3. Tap three lines stacked on top of each other in the top right, then tap a symbol circle gear Settings.
4. Tap Account, then tap Request Verification.
5. Enter your full name and provide the required form of identification (example: government-issued photo ID or official business documents).
6. Follow the on-screen instructions.
Keep in mind:
- Even if your account is eligible for verification, submitting a request doesn't guarantee that your account will be verified.
- Submitting multiple verified badge requests doesn't guarantee that your account will be verified, and applying for a verified badge various times before receiving a decision will cancel your application.
- Verifying your account on Instagram will not verify your account on Facebook. Visit the Facebook Help Center to learn how to verify your Facebook account.
- If you receive a verified badge using false or misleading information during the verification process, Instagram will remove your verified badge and take additional action to disable your account.
What does verification mean and NOT mean?
Verification means authenticity and notability. It's not an endorsement from Instagram, and being verified doesn't mean that algorithms favor your content in terms of where your content shows up.
How can ENGE help you achieve your goals?
Enge Team is here to help you prepare your application for verification, but you're the only one who can apply directly from your Instagram app.
You feel like you need to work on your online presence? And you need help?
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy Instagramming :)